Join the Y and make a difference in society!
At YMCA Cape Town, we are always in search of volunteers to assist us our youth development work. If you are interested in volunteering, please download the application from the link below and email both the completed form and your CV to email@example.com
- Grade 12
- Ability to speak English fluently (the additional ability to speak Afrikaans and/or Xhosa would be advantageous)
- Driver’s licence would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) would be advantageous
- Facilitate youth development programmes
- Complete reports on weekly sessions
- Attend planning sessions
- Participate in event planning and management
- Conduct online research
- Travel expenses
- Exposure to global YMCA network
- Assistance with creating a personal development plan
- A recommendation letter after one year